You do not need to (and cannot) register an account on Eligius.
- Just use your Bitcoin address as your username.
- Any password will work.
- Please be sure to pass a valid address as your username, as incorrect usernames will be silently ignored and earnings will be donated to the pool.
- Addresses must be "version zero" (beginning with a '1' character) and must support reuse (and standard bitcoin generation transactions).
- Pool Donations: 192pnbRSXpEAqn9u7ihHWpv5sXgrDucqPK
- Stats Donations: 12FGsJ3p5g3NcvygRqnwvuwoBby4tLizqr
- Feel free to mine using either donation address as a username to donate
Zero-Fee Bitcoin Mining Pool
- The full block reward (including transaction fees) is distributed according to the Capped PPS with Recent Backpay (CPPSRB) system.
- Miners qualify for a payout once their pool balance reaches a minimum of 40 TBC (0.04194304 BTC) - this is configurable.
- When a block is found, the pool pays up to 25 BTC + fees worth of qualifying payouts, prioritized by how long each payee has been waiting
- If a block is stale, its shares become part of the next block's reward distribution.
- No registration. Just send username with the address you want payouts to (password can be anything).
- Miners may suggest messages for payout coinbases.
- Follow us on twitter Eligius Pool